Benefits of Membership
All Consortium Members receive the following benefits:
- Membership on the Listserv, an online community of over 400 people.
- Opportunity to participate in Monthly Topics conference calls & chats.
- Access to the Members Only web site, which includes archives of the Listserv and additional resources created by members.
- Opportunity to attend regional meetings and the LGBT Campus Administrators Institute at Creating Change.
- Access to "Queer News on Campus," a weekly round-up of news headlines.
- Participation in the Mentoring Program, Internship Program, and Consultants / Speakers Network.
- Membership in constituency-based groups such as the People of Color Group, Trans & Genderqueer Group, and LGBT2 Group.
- Opportunity to take a leadership role on the Executive Board, or join one of our many Work Groups.
- A vote at the annual Business Meeting. Votes are cast by institution.
- Access to the most up-to-date CAS Standards for LGBT Programs and Services.
- A 10% discount on subscriptions to the Journal of LGBT Youth, a scholarly publication dedicated to improving the quality of life for LGBTQ youth.
- Don't forget to upload documents to the LGBTQ Architect and search the Architect for useful resources for your campus!
Become a Member Today!!
Understand our membership policies.