Become a Member
No individual shall be denied membership in the Consortium if they meet the eligibility requirements. Eligibility is open to:
- Any professional staff, faculty, or graduate student at an institution of higher education or individuals and organizations working towards improving campus climate and services for communities across the spectrum of sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression;
- Supports the mission of the Consortium;
- Meets the qualifications for either Practitioner or Affiliate Membership (please see Membership Policies for more information);
- Completes an application for membership (please choose the appropriate form below based on Membership type); AND
- Remits appropriate dues.
- Dues are $35/person or $175/institution.
- Institutional memberships qualify your campus for up to 6 members eligible to join. Members may be added online later if you do not have all 6 members at the time of dues payment.
Membership Application Forms
Please choose the appropriate form below to start your application process. Please see our Membership Policies for definitions of each of our membership types.
For more information on completing a membership application, please visit our tutorial.
Members will be emailed starting 30 days before their membership expiration with instructions on how to renew their membership. If you are part of an Institutional Membership, only the main contact for that membership will be contacted.
You may direct any membership questions to the
and may direct any questions regarding payment to the